Purpose and Scope
The purpose of this policy is to ensure the company’s commitment beyond legal & regulatory requirements to continuous improvement in managing environmental issues.
This policy is applicable to all Kubus employees.
Awareness and Commitment
Kubus recognises that our business activities have impacts on the environment and we are committed to continually improving our environmental performance against science-based targets and to work with our customers & suppliers to help them address their environmental impacts.
We are committed to provide training & increasing our employees awareness on environmental issues by effective communication and support.
Monitoring and Improvement
We are committed to identifying and complying with all legal and other relevant requirements relating to the environmental impacts of our operations.
Specifically, we aim to:
- Have a full understanding of how to quantify and track our environmental impacts (at a minimum, our greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions) in line with our statutory reporting requirements.
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work.
- Integrate the consideration of environmental concerns and impacts into all of our decision making and activities.
- Implement initiatives to minimise travel and associated GHG emissions, without disrupting our ability to meet the demands of our clients.
- Minimise waste production from our operational activities and reuse & recycle as much paper & packaging material. Our goal is to reuse material as much as possible whilst minimising non-recyclable materials added to our packaging.
- Ensure all electrical waste is disposed of in a secure and environmentally friendly way through the WEEE directive.
- Develop environmental objectives and targets and monitor performance against those targets.
We are also currently exploring our impact on the environment, and in conjunction with Net Zero International have prepared a carbon reduction plan which can be found on the company website: